- Case studies
- Certified Fire Alarm System for Your Property
- Commercial Fire Sprinklers from Aura Fire Safety
- CONTACT US
- Fire Safety Inspection – Silicon Valley, CA
- Fire Sprinkler Installation
- Giving Back
- our History
- Property Management
- Residential Fire Sprinkler
- What Our Clients Say
- WILL MY FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM WORK IN AN EMERGENCY?
- WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR QUARTERLY FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTION IN SAN FRANCISCO?
- What Are The Fire Sprinkler System Code Requirements For Commercial Buildings?
- Why Your New Home Needs Fire Sprinklers Installed
- Protect Your Apartment Building With Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- Signs Your Commercial Building Needs Fire Sprinkler Repairs
- Keeping Schools Safe With Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Checklist For Shopping Malls
- Things You Need To Know About Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation
- Annual Fire Sprinkler Inspection For Your Commercial Property
- Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems & Protection
- Install A Quality And Code-Compliant Fire Sprinkler System in Your Home
- Ultimate Fire Safety Checklist For San Francisco Residential Building Owners
- Is Your Fire Sprinkler System Due For A 5 Year Title 19 Inspection?
- Urgent Signs That You Need To Upgrade Your Fire Alarm System
- Property Owners In San Francisco Have Less Than 6 Months To Become Fire Code Compliant
- Key Components Of Fire Protection Systems
- Recommended Fire Alarm Upgrades for San Francisco/Bay Area Commercial Buildings
- Ensuring An Accurate Annual Fire Alarm Inspection Report
- The Importance Of Fire Sprinkler Monitoring in San Francisco
- 7 Key Single Room Occupancy (SRO) Properties Fire Safety Tips
- A Fire Safety Requirements Refresher For Apartment Building Owners
- A Guide To Fire Alarms
- What Are The Fire Safety Requirements for Building Owners With Tenants?
- Attention: Homeowners Looking for Visually Appealing and Code-Compliant Fire Sprinkler Installations
- Quarterly And Annual Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- Importance Of A Fire Sprinkler System
- 5-Year Obstruction Inspection Service
- What You Need To Know About Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Heads: Standard Response VS. Quick Response
- Your Aura Protection Is Here
- Need help permitting fire sprinklers installation?
- Common Repair Issues
- Fire Sprinkler Experts
- What is the difference between Annual and Five-year sprinkler test?
- What does UL 300 mean?
- How long does an Ansul fire system service take?
- Don’t Fire Sprinklers Cause Extensive Water Damage?
- Do I need special sprinklers that will not be set off by a heater in proximity?
- Are Fire Sprinkler Systems Effective as a Form of Fire Protection?
- HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO TEST MY FIRE PUMP?
- WHY ROUTINE FIRE PUMP TESTING IS REQUIRED
- WHAT PROPERTY MANAGERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT QUARTERLY AND ANNUAL FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTIONS
- WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT THE PROPER SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND MAINTENANCE?
- WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A 5 YEAR SPRINKLER INSPECTION?
- WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF SERVICING YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN SAN FRANCISCO?
Daryl is simply fantastic - her customer service game is top notch! I, of course, called with a minor emergency, and while their schedule was too packed to shoehorn a technician appointment for me the same day, Daryl was so kind, accommodating, and responsive that I will not hesitate to contact Aura when the next leak arises.
I hired Aura to test and certify the fire panels in 2 apartment buildings in SF. Sophath was professional (punctual, wore a mask, explained everything clearly) and a pleasure to work with. Turns out each building had a sensor/detector which needed to be replaced, so he had to return a second time. Despite that, the cost was reasonable, and I plan to use them for future annual certifications.
This company was great to work with. Quick response to my inquiry,arrived right on time for repair/troubleshooting ,excellent follow up and competitively priced. Would definitely hire again.
Vladi and his crew installed a fire sprinkler system in our two cottages that were newly built on our property in Berkeley. They designed the system and supplied the calculations along with the permits to the city of Berkeley, and completed the work which passed the fire inspections. Vladi was always a delight to talk to, very positive and always willing to work with me. I actually miss having a reason to call Vladi. And after they finished the cottages, we backed out of a contract to add fire sprinklers to the existing house, Vladi gladly refunded 100% of our deposit because of the stress I had endured this year. I will gladly use them in the future if and when I need to have our fire system serviced.
As a first time condo owner, it was very helpful that the technician explained what he was doing and what I needed to be aware about. This was super easy to schedule and quick service.
My Architect, Ahmad introduced Vladi, Aura Fire Safety for Fire system at Himalayan Pizza and Momo. We are very happy with their work and they clearly know what they are doing. Vladi often visits job site and see how things are progressing. Our fire inspection passed successfully at first time without any problem. Vladi and his team listen customer well and make sure everything is planned good before they start their job. I would highly recommend them for Fire system protection, especially for commercial business.
These guys were great to work with, professional, friendly, explaining the whole process of a 5 year sprinkler inspection. From the technician Chris who did the work to Carlyn in the office, it is great when a business still believes in customer service & are just genuinely really Nice people to work with!
Aura Fire Safety did a great Job. As a General Contractor, I routinely look for subcontractors I can trust to do thorough, timely work. I found my experience with Aura Fire to be smooth, timely and pleasant all around. Easy to work with in the field and office, I will certainly call on them again. TM
Great customer service. Very responsive. They installed an Ansul system for us and they were competitively priced, on time, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended!
We needed a backflow prevention system to be installed to an existing fire sprinkler for our TIC to condo conversion project. Aura was the first one of 5 companies to respond to my request for estimate. Of 2 companies who did respond to my request, Aura was less expensive. Vladi was very pleasant to communicate with for scheduling technicians and inspections and Jesse was very professional and did an excellent job and provided detailed info for maintenance. Highly recommended.
Very professional and attentive service. Vladi took care of my restaurant and got me through final inspections. Highly recommend!
Great Service!. Vlad and his team are top notch. Responsive, expert and trustworthy. They were easy to work with, very professional, showed up when they said they would, did the work the said they would and followed up to insure satisfaction. Could not ask for a better experience.
Aura Fire has replaced our fire sprinkler heads and perform our annual testings. They are very professional and always keep good communications with me throughout the process. Vladi and Jose are a great team. I would recommend them for your fire safety needs!
Our HOA started using Aura this year, and we are very happy with the service. Vladi and Jose both are knowledgable and responsive to our needs. We fired our prior vendor and hired Aura and have no regrets!