HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICE IN SAN FRANCISCO
As a family-owned business built over three generations, we’re uniquely equipped to understand how important it is to protect your employees, your inventory, and your legacy.
Since 1946, California businesses have been relying on Bay Alarm as their commercial security system company to protect everything they’ve worked so hard for. Here are just a few of the reasons why.
- Our employees are the best-screened, most highly trained experts in the industry.
- We offer a complete range of business security resources, including fire, burglar, CCTV, and access control.
- Our equipment is the most technologically up-to-date available in the industry.
- Our alarm monitoring centers are local and staffed by our own employees, never long-distance or outsourced.
- Our exceptional service doesn’t end with installation. Your dedicated local representative is always available to quickly respond to your needs.
- We have great local references, form lasting relationships with our customers, and are active participants in the local community.
Bay Alarm stands out from other business security system companies because of what we offer in addition to technology: reputable service and reliability. That’s why over 110,000 Californians have chosen us.
For more than six decades, we have provided more than a typical burglar alarm company. We are committed to the professional organizations that benefit California communities and are dedicated to keeping those communities educated, safe and protected.
Our Monitoring Station undergoes a rigorous inspection process to be certified as UL Listed and is audited annually for quality, efficiency, and functioning monitoring equipment.
In addition, we have a UL 2050 Certification to work with the Department of Defense. We may create, monitor, and inspect Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) where sensitive, secret information is stored.
CSAA Five Diamond Certified
The CSAA Five Diamond Central Station designation is granted to those Monitoring Stations who satisfy all the requirements of the Five Points of Excellence:
- Pass random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized third-party laboratory
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Fulfill ongoing education and testing; 100% of Monitoring Station operators must be CSAA certified
- Committed to raising industry standards through CSAA membership and activity participation
- Taking every necessary precaution to and being proactive in reducing false alarm dispatches
Our Monitoring Station is FM approved for fire alarm systems as Bay Alarm follows all National Fire Alarm Codes and Standards as well as standards set by the National Fire Protection Association.
Fully Operational Redundant Monitoring Station
In addition to our backup generators, we also have a fully-operational, redundant monitoring station in Sacramento in case of natural disaster or other any catastrophic event at our main site. Within seconds, our redundant station can be up and running without skipping a beat.