Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aura Fire Safety Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Aura Fire Safety Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aura Fire Safety Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aura Fire Safety Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s Internet site, even if Aura Fire Safety Inc. or a Aura Fire Safety Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aura Fire Safety Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aura Fire Safety Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aura Fire Safety Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aura Fire Safety Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aura Fire Safety Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aura Fire Safety Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Daryl is simply fantastic - her customer service game is top notch! I, of course, called with a minor emergency, and while their schedule was too packed to shoehorn a technician appointment for me the same day, Daryl was so kind, accommodating, and responsive that I will not hesitate to contact Aura when the next leak arises.
I hired Aura to test and certify the fire panels in 2 apartment buildings in SF. Sophath was professional (punctual, wore a mask, explained everything clearly) and a pleasure to work with. Turns out each building had a sensor/detector which needed to be replaced, so he had to return a second time. Despite that, the cost was reasonable, and I plan to use them for future annual certifications.
This company was great to work with. Quick response to my inquiry,arrived right on time for repair/troubleshooting ,excellent follow up and competitively priced. Would definitely hire again.
Vladi and his crew installed a fire sprinkler system in our two cottages that were newly built on our property in Berkeley. They designed the system and supplied the calculations along with the permits to the city of Berkeley, and completed the work which passed the fire inspections. Vladi was always a delight to talk to, very positive and always willing to work with me. I actually miss having a reason to call Vladi. And after they finished the cottages, we backed out of a contract to add fire sprinklers to the existing house, Vladi gladly refunded 100% of our deposit because of the stress I had endured this year. I will gladly use them in the future if and when I need to have our fire system serviced.
As a first time condo owner, it was very helpful that the technician explained what he was doing and what I needed to be aware about. This was super easy to schedule and quick service.
My Architect, Ahmad introduced Vladi, Aura Fire Safety for Fire system at Himalayan Pizza and Momo. We are very happy with their work and they clearly know what they are doing. Vladi often visits job site and see how things are progressing. Our fire inspection passed successfully at first time without any problem. Vladi and his team listen customer well and make sure everything is planned good before they start their job. I would highly recommend them for Fire system protection, especially for commercial business.
These guys were great to work with, professional, friendly, explaining the whole process of a 5 year sprinkler inspection. From the technician Chris who did the work to Carlyn in the office, it is great when a business still believes in customer service & are just genuinely really Nice people to work with!
Aura Fire Safety did a great Job. As a General Contractor, I routinely look for subcontractors I can trust to do thorough, timely work. I found my experience with Aura Fire to be smooth, timely and pleasant all around. Easy to work with in the field and office, I will certainly call on them again. TM
Great customer service. Very responsive. They installed an Ansul system for us and they were competitively priced, on time, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended!
We needed a backflow prevention system to be installed to an existing fire sprinkler for our TIC to condo conversion project. Aura was the first one of 5 companies to respond to my request for estimate. Of 2 companies who did respond to my request, Aura was less expensive. Vladi was very pleasant to communicate with for scheduling technicians and inspections and Jesse was very professional and did an excellent job and provided detailed info for maintenance. Highly recommended.
Very professional and attentive service. Vladi took care of my restaurant and got me through final inspections. Highly recommend!
Great Service!. Vlad and his team are top notch. Responsive, expert and trustworthy. They were easy to work with, very professional, showed up when they said they would, did the work the said they would and followed up to insure satisfaction. Could not ask for a better experience.
Aura Fire has replaced our fire sprinkler heads and perform our annual testings. They are very professional and always keep good communications with me throughout the process. Vladi and Jose are a great team. I would recommend them for your fire safety needs!
Our HOA started using Aura this year, and we are very happy with the service. Vladi and Jose both are knowledgable and responsive to our needs. We fired our prior vendor and hired Aura and have no regrets!