Meet Fire Safety Inspection – Oakland Insurance or City Permit Requirements Within 24 Hours
Fire safety inspection – Oakland services are a specialty of Aura Fire Safety. We offer the following services:
- Fire Protection Services in Oakland, CA
- Fire Sprinkler Systems in Oakland, CA
- Kitchen Fire Systems in Oakland, CA
- Fire Extinguishers in Oakland, CA
- Emergency Lighting in Oakland, CA
- Fire Pumps in Oakland, CA
- Electrical in Oakland, CA
Why is utilizing our fire safety inspection – Oakland services important? You may not be able to prevent every type of potential disaster, but you should be prepared. When it comes to California law and audits, you have an legal obligation to ensure your property is safe. In most cases, we are able to get your inspection done within 48 hours! We’ll take care of everything so you don’t have to worry.
Call Aura Fire Safety today and get all your questions answered!
How Often Do You Need to Have a Fire Safety Inspection?
When is the last time your property was inspected? We’re not talking about changing faulty batteries in a smoke detector. When it comes to fire safety doing the bare minimum is not good enough. Depending on the type of property you own, let’s say a business, you could easily be looking at anywhere between 1-4 inspections a year.
What Aura Fire Safety Can Offer to Oakland, CA Residents:
The fact of the matter is fire inspections are a daunting process for the everyday man. One has to be familiar with Oakland, CA fire inspection laws, how to check fire sprinklers, how to meet deadlines and so on and so forth. It’s not an easy task. Our experts are efficient at getting the task done quickly, but we also make sure not that we do not miss any important steps.
Aura Fire Safety is known throughout Oakland, CA for the following:
- Catering to fire safety inspections that need a quick turnaround time.
- Handling annual fire safety inspections that meet Oakland, CA insurance and city requirements.
- If you are part of a Home Owners Association, we will cover points A to Z.
- We’ll tell you months in advance when the deadline is for your next inspection, and have your property secured way before the date approaches.
Tips for Passing an Oakland, CA Fire Safety Inspection:
Our business model has always been putting people first. No matter what the situation is, we guarantee an unmatched level of satisfaction with everyone we work with. This is why we are more than willing to offer you a few tips to help pass an Oakland, CA fire safety inspection.
- Check Your Fire Extinguisher: We have helped thousands of property owners, managers and HOA throughout Oakland, CA. One of the most common problems we come across in fire safety has to do with old and/or broken fire extinguishers. Your fire extinguisher should be inspected at least every 12 months. Trust us when we say dates pile up. Aura Fire Safety is more than happy to schedule your fire extinguisher needs for you.
- Have Your Address Clearly Visible: It may surprise you how many property owners don’t realize their address isn’t visible. This is an obvious fire hazard. The general public and fire safety people need to know how to get to your location. Take a moment to ensure your address is clearly visible from the street.
- Inspect Your Fire Sprinkler System: Aura Fire Safety loves inspecting fire sprinklers. It’s one of our specialties we offer clients throughout Oakland, CA. For the general public looking to give their fire sprinkler system a quick inspection, start by going sprinkler to sprinkler and ensuring there are at least 18 inches of clearance below the fire sprinkler head.
Daryl is simply fantastic - her customer service game is top notch! I, of course, called with a minor emergency, and while their schedule was too packed to shoehorn a technician appointment for me the same day, Daryl was so kind, accommodating, and responsive that I will not hesitate to contact Aura when the next leak arises.
I hired Aura to test and certify the fire panels in 2 apartment buildings in SF. Sophath was professional (punctual, wore a mask, explained everything clearly) and a pleasure to work with. Turns out each building had a sensor/detector which needed to be replaced, so he had to return a second time. Despite that, the cost was reasonable, and I plan to use them for future annual certifications.
This company was great to work with. Quick response to my inquiry,arrived right on time for repair/troubleshooting ,excellent follow up and competitively priced. Would definitely hire again.
Vladi and his crew installed a fire sprinkler system in our two cottages that were newly built on our property in Berkeley. They designed the system and supplied the calculations along with the permits to the city of Berkeley, and completed the work which passed the fire inspections. Vladi was always a delight to talk to, very positive and always willing to work with me. I actually miss having a reason to call Vladi. And after they finished the cottages, we backed out of a contract to add fire sprinklers to the existing house, Vladi gladly refunded 100% of our deposit because of the stress I had endured this year. I will gladly use them in the future if and when I need to have our fire system serviced.
As a first time condo owner, it was very helpful that the technician explained what he was doing and what I needed to be aware about. This was super easy to schedule and quick service.
My Architect, Ahmad introduced Vladi, Aura Fire Safety for Fire system at Himalayan Pizza and Momo. We are very happy with their work and they clearly know what they are doing. Vladi often visits job site and see how things are progressing. Our fire inspection passed successfully at first time without any problem. Vladi and his team listen customer well and make sure everything is planned good before they start their job. I would highly recommend them for Fire system protection, especially for commercial business.
These guys were great to work with, professional, friendly, explaining the whole process of a 5 year sprinkler inspection. From the technician Chris who did the work to Carlyn in the office, it is great when a business still believes in customer service & are just genuinely really Nice people to work with!
Aura Fire Safety did a great Job. As a General Contractor, I routinely look for subcontractors I can trust to do thorough, timely work. I found my experience with Aura Fire to be smooth, timely and pleasant all around. Easy to work with in the field and office, I will certainly call on them again. TM
Great customer service. Very responsive. They installed an Ansul system for us and they were competitively priced, on time, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended!
We needed a backflow prevention system to be installed to an existing fire sprinkler for our TIC to condo conversion project. Aura was the first one of 5 companies to respond to my request for estimate. Of 2 companies who did respond to my request, Aura was less expensive. Vladi was very pleasant to communicate with for scheduling technicians and inspections and Jesse was very professional and did an excellent job and provided detailed info for maintenance. Highly recommended.
Very professional and attentive service. Vladi took care of my restaurant and got me through final inspections. Highly recommend!
Great Service!. Vlad and his team are top notch. Responsive, expert and trustworthy. They were easy to work with, very professional, showed up when they said they would, did the work the said they would and followed up to insure satisfaction. Could not ask for a better experience.
Aura Fire has replaced our fire sprinkler heads and perform our annual testings. They are very professional and always keep good communications with me throughout the process. Vladi and Jose are a great team. I would recommend them for your fire safety needs!
Our HOA started using Aura this year, and we are very happy with the service. Vladi and Jose both are knowledgable and responsive to our needs. We fired our prior vendor and hired Aura and have no regrets!