Highest Level Fire Protection in San Francisco
Are you a property
owner or manager?
Are you a contractor or
Need Service for Your Fire Extinguishers?
If you manage or own a property portable fire extinguishers is your first line of defense. Aura Fire Safety will inspect and certify your fire extinguishers to insure your facility is in compliance with state codes.
Every 12 months all fire extinguishers are to be inspected per California regulations. You will have certification tags on each extinguisher upon successful inspection.
NFPA 10 Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
Highlights of an Annual Inspection:
- Proper Extinguisher for hazard
- Proper mounting height and bracket
- Unobstructed discharge hose
- Proper agent weight and pressure
- Proper distribution of extinguishers
- Safety seals and tamper indicators in place
- Ensure that extinguisher is properly identified and is unobstructed
Never miss a due date. Count on us to keep track!
Once we certify your fire extinguishers you don’t ever have to worry about missing due dates. Every 12 months we call to schedule service and ensure you have fire extinguishers in good working order should an emergency arise.
Need to Install Fire Extinguishers?
If you need fire extinguishers installed for your property or project, our certified specialist will install the correct class of extinguisher in the appropriate locations. Ensuring your compliance plays a significant role in the reduction of property and personnel loss due to fire.
We guarantee your Fire Extinguishers to be:
- Properly located and easily accessible
- Designed for the specific hazards in your facility
- Fully charged and ready for immediate use
- Certified in compliance with national, state and local requirements
Contact us today for a free estimate or
Call Now for a Quote (415) 333-2588
‘We needed fire extinguishers service on a 24-hour turnaround. Aura took care of it on the spot. Very professional.’ ~TL, Whole Foods, Oakland.